Your study of human and inhuman anatomies allows you to strike with deadly precision. As a bonus action, you can study the anatomy and movement style of a creature within 30 feet, making an Intelligence check appropriate to the creature’s type, with a DC of 8 + the target’s CR. If successful, for the next minute you may add your Intelligence modifier to attack rolls against the creature and increase the damage of any sneak attack die against that target.
- Intelligence (Arcana): aberration, dragon, monstrosity, ooze
- Intelligence (History): construct, giant
- Intelligence (Nature): beast, elemental, fey, plant
- Intelligence (Religion): celestial, fiend, undead
- Wisdom (Medicine): goblinoid, humanoid
Mutants and Mad Scientists (5E) © 2018, Legendary Games; Authors: Jason Nelson, Mike Myler, and Clinton J. Boomer.