Check out some of the more popular adventures written for 5th Edition!
This book contains seven stand-alone adventures for use in any campaign, or in the Lost Lands campaign setting. From the ghostly terrors of Ectarlin’s Last Ride to the fey-filled journey of Illusion and Illumination, these adventures provide you with a wide variety of challenges to puzzle and threaten the characters. Nothing is as it seems, and dangers lie around every corner!
12 complete adventures for 5e/Fifth Edition Rules, First Edition Feel!
Necromancer Games is back: are you ready to rock the new edition old-school style?
We put together a team of some of the best adventure-writers in RPG history to ring in the new 5e/Fifth Edition rules with a host of adventures you’ve never seen before (and a couple that you have, but probably didn’t survive anyway). Quests of Doom Volume 1 contains 12 adventures in almost 200 pages, by Ed Greenwood (Emeralds of Highfang), Bill Webb (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Hidden Oasis, Pyramid of Amra, Sewers of the Underguild), Matt Finch (Hidden Oasis-Temple of Thoth), Jim Ward (Deep in the Vale), J. Collura (Noble Rot), Michael Curtis (The Dead from Above), Casey Christofferson (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Irtep’s Dish), Skip Williams (Death in Dyrgalas), and Steve Winter (Bad Moon Rising).
6 MORE Adventures for 5e/Fifth Edition Rules, First Edition Feel!
Quests of Doom Volume 2 contains six explorations into “doom or glory” for your players. Once again, the all-star cast of authors delivers what we strive to give you: Adventures Worth Winning! Quests of Doom Volume 2 contains 6 adventures in 100 pages, by Bill Webb (Of Ants & Men, Pit of Despair, Isle of Eliphaz), Matt Finch (Perils of Ghostwind Pass), Jim Ward (Dread Dragon Temple), and Michael Curtis (The Darkening of Namjan Forest).
When hobgoblin raiders kidnap a caravan full of workers and supplies, the adventurers set off to get them all back. But neither the raiders nor the adventurers know what terrifying horrors await them in the depths of their cavern hideout. Now, the adventurers must risk it all to prevent the minions of an ancient enemy from visiting death and destruction upon the land. Can the heroes rescue the captives from the hobgoblins and deliver them from this ancient foe—or will they all perish, ushering in the rise of a forgotten deity?
Rescue from Tyrkaven is the first adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises “Deadly Delves” series for the 5e/Fifth Edition of the World’s Oldest Fantasy Roleplaying Game. This 19-page adventure is designed to challenge four to five 2nd-level adventurers who thirst for heroics… but they may find more than they bargained for in the process! Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- 8 fully-developed monsters for your 5e/Fifth Edition campaign
- A sinister new magic item, the book of dark obedience, that can set your adventurers onto an entirely new campaign
- A full-color map of the caverns from which the hobgoblins terrorize the locals
- Enough content to get a group of 2nd-level adventurers to 3rd level, with ideas to extend the story even further once you’re done exploring the caves
Giant spiders have overrun Mossdale, and every last villager is either dead and dessicated, or cocooned and abducted. But what were they after, and who coordinated the vermin to attack en masse? Could it have been the local ettercap or a crazed arachnophile druid… or was something far more sinister behind the attack? Can the adventurers rescue the missing citizens and foil the plans of the nefarious mind behind this dastardly deed before it is too late?
Along Came a Spider is an exciting adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises “Deadly Delves” series for the 5e/Fifth Edition of the World’s Oldest Fantasy Roleplaying Game. This 20-page adventure is designed to challenge four to five 1st-level PCs like no other content has to date. Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- 4 new monsters, 2 NPCs, a unique trap, and more material for your 5e/Fifth Edition campaign
- Two full-color maps, one of the ruined alchemist shop and another of the an ancient stone circle where spiders and worse horrors prowl
- Enough content to get your group of 1st-level PCs through a night of play with little preparation time required, bringing your group to 2nd level
A tale of madness, death, life, and revelation.
Come, friends, and shake the desert from your hair! The chill of night falls swiftly upon the dunes, and we should keep the darkness at bay together. Ah, you have a discerning eye! This is the seal of an ancient king, uncovered by a terrible sandstorm. Shall I tell you of the folly of Menet-Ka and of those who breathed their last in his service?
Last Gasp is an adventure set in the Southlands Campaign Setting, exploring the cursed tomb of an ancient king of great magical power, a magical river, and including both deadly combats and mysteries to confound tomb-robbers. It is designed for five or six 6th-level characters using the 5e/5th Edition rules and includes two entirely new monsters, the rotting wind and the anubian, presented with complete 5th Edition stats.
Seek out the riches of a king, and may fortune favor you!
This adventure premiered at Gen Con 2015 in Indianapolis, to much acclaim, and is presented here in an expanded version.
Whenever adventurers toast their success after a hard-fought victory, their boots are soiled with the spilled blood of the conquered. Sometimes heroes forget that their enemies had friends and allies of their own, and families, and mothers. You may call them evil, but there is a love stronger than death, and a thirst for vengeance like no other in the heart of a mother weeping over her monstrous brood. What you called heroism, they call horror; what you called valor, they call murder. And they are coming for you, a mother witch and her deadly sisters, drawn from the far corners of the world to bring to life a nightmare world that will swallow your heroes and make them pay. Your characters thought the adventure was over, but the wrath of The Baleful Coven is just beginning.
The Baleful Coven is an adventure for characters of 6th to 7th level for the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game. It can be played as part of a larger saga with your heroes journeying from a traditional fantasy campaign into contact with threats from the far east or as a standalone adventure that allows GMs to show the dynamic nature of the campaign world as forces that heroes thought were defeated turn out to have allies that do not take the defeat of their kin lightly. Though set in the subpolar north, this adventure deals in a realm of dream and nightmare and is easily portable to any location in your campaign to infuse it with an air of malevolent witchery.
A strange sickness afflicts the frontier settlement of Holver’s Ferry, threatening to overwhelm its citizens with an alien madness. Already the town has nearly torn itself apart, and the local sheriff is missing. When the PCs brave the surrounding wilderness as the village’s latest newcomers, the beleaguered townsfolk desperately turn to them for assistance. But can these erstwhile heroes trace the diseased carrier to its source and solve the mystery before they, too, succumb to The Assimilation Strain?
The Assimilation Strain is an introductory adventure for the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game which can be played as a standalone adventure for 1st-level characters or as a prelude to the Legendary Planet Adventure Path, introducing heroes from any fantasy world to the cosmic threat of alien invaders from beyond who see nothing on this planet but another world to conquer. The adventure blends exploration and negotiation alongside elements of horror and a desperate battle to survive against a foe bent on their enslavement or extermination. The interplanetary adventure continues with the Legendary Planet Player’s Guide and in the sequel adventure To Worlds Unknown, launching your heroes into a fantastic universe of exotic pulp adventure! The sword and planet genre comes to life on Legendary Planet!
The Haunted Hamlet of Raven’s Hill brings you a set of horror-themed adventures suitable for any introductory campaign using the 5th edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game. Whether run independently or in sequence, these adventures provide a decidedly creepy twist on the typical peaceful village home for beginning adventurers.
While sails on the horizon can be reason to fear in pirate-infested waters, sometimes they bring good cheer and companionship on the lonely journeys across the endless blue. A chance encounter with Captain Craw and the good ship Tamarind seems like the latter, a friendly crew of spice traders offering warm hospitality. Yet all is not as it seems, as the Tamarind trades in a far different and more terrible cargo on a dangerous course into the hands of the legendary Shayonna the Gaunt and her desolate reef! Can your heroes uncover the Tamarind’s deadly secret before they become the latest prizes sent to the clutches of the sea witch?
Islands of Plunder: Spices and Flesh is a 22-page 5th Edition adventure for 4th-level PCs full of mystery and peril upon the high seas and below the waves, incorporating investigation and negotiation alongside deadly danger on board ship and among the deadly reefs below. It includes two sets of maps, one for the GM and an unkeyed set for players.
The Islands of Plunder series continues Legendary Games’ tradition of bringing you outstanding content by the best authors in the business for the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game, combined with amazing art and production values and innovative layout design. We hope you enjoy using our products as much as we enjoy making them, and that you’ll keep coming back again and again to Make Your Game Legendary!
Music hath charms to soothe the savage breast, it’s true, but some music truly is the devil’s music. An orphan raised by gypsies, now full-grown but still lost and alone, must face once more the tragic curse that destroyed her past. Will her darkling music bring ruin to the village she now calls her home? Can the heroes earn the townsfolk’s trust, or must innocence be sacrificed for the heroes to save town from the mysterious hauntings that plague a village huddled in the shadow of an accursed ruin?
This dark fantasy adventure is perfect for 1st-level characters using the 5th edition of the world’s most famous role-playing game. The adventure can be played on its own or in combination with The Murmuring Fountain, or as part of the beginning of a horror-themed Adventure Path campaign.
At my window came a tapping…
Sometimes a raven not just a raven, and those who have lost everything may do more than come a-gently tapping upon your chamber door. A missing pet, a ghostly girl, a madman in the woods; what is the strand that binds them all together at The Murmuring Fountain? Can your heroes quell the ghostly emanations of a tragic haunting that threaten to sow madness and tragedy.
The Murmuring Fountain is an adventure for 1st-level characters using the 5th edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game. The adventure can be played on its own or in combination with The Fiddler’s Lament, or as part of the beginning of a horror-themed Adventure Path campaign.
Check out this gothic-themed adventure and Make Your Game Legendary!
The first instalment in our Tangible Taverns line is The Bull & The Bear, which details a comfortable tavern complete with a discrete brothel. With rumour and event tables, a tavern map, and a description of frequent faces about the establishment (which include names, physical features and personalities for tavern employees and patrons), you are all set to have some role-playing fun when your PCs stop off for a drink.
The fourth instalment in our Tangible Taverns line, Simon’s Dinner Theatre, details a delightful dinner theatre with fantastic food, and is now compatible with the 5th edition of the world’s oldest roleplaying game.
As always, we have included rumour and event tables, a tavern map, and descriptions of frequent faces about the establishment (which include names, physical features and personalities for the actors). We have also included a table with play titles and descriptions so you can let your players know what their characters are viewing. Instead of just deducting a few gold pieces and letting your PCs regain some spells, give them a chance to explore and interact with the city around them at Simon’s Dinner Theatre.
Like the troublesome mischievous creature we are named after, Dire Rugrat Publishing delights in bringing a little excitement to what could have otherwise been a peaceful, though perhaps comparably dull evening at the local tavern. Our line of books, Tangible Taverns, is designed to bring life back to the much visited watering hole, a common setting while adventurers are on the road.
A city in chaos to infiltrate, an ambassador to rescue, and a frozen hell to escape.
Savage battlecries and screams of pain echo through the streets and off the she raw sheer walls that make up the carved stronghold of Forstor Nagar. The cannibalistic troops of The Hungering Legion have breached the gates, and the defenders have been routed.
Trapped in the heart of Forstor Nagar, a devout holy man and ambassador from Ithulandis, the City of Adventure, must be rescued. But the redoubt is cut from the living ice of the Forstorheim glacier, and enemies rip the very life from the inhabitants, only scant hours remain before the alleys are slick with a crimson slush.
Adventurers must cross the invaders’ lines to infiltrate the fortress, locate the diplomatic compound and escape with the ambassador before filed teeth sink into their flesh and the fate of the city is sealed forever. Will they succeed, or just become more corpses for the conquerors larder?
This raucous and harrowing adventure is fully compatible with the 5e/5th Edition of the Worlds most recognizable fantasy roleplaying game and is designed for a group of 8th level characters.
Welcome to The Breaking of Forstor Nagar.
Shrouded in whispered rumors, Crow’s Rest Island has been avoided as long as any can remember. Nothing but death, and the memories of those long gone, greet any who take to land upon the isle’s shores. It is to this island that the PCs will find themselves driven as a storm threatens to drive their ship below the waves. Awaiting the PCs are far more than ghost stories upon this island, for there lives a very real threat, hiding here among the legends that keep sailors at bay.
A classic ghost story that casts the PCs not as adversaries to the specters, but rather as their benefactors, Crow’s Rest Island challenges the PCs with a tribe of foul kobolds, a haunted village, and the forgotten servant of a long departed ice devil. An excellent introduction to the Aventyr Campaign Setting, this adventure gives the PCs their first glimpse into Vikmordere culture. This adventure may also be easily ported to any setting containing a northern wilderness near a large body of water.
- A0: Crow’s Rest Island (PDF) – Introduction to the A-Series Adventure Path!
- Detailed maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble.
- Designed to last between 2-3 hours and lead into A1: Crypt of the Sun Lord.
- Pre-generated characters complete with illustrations for fast play!
- VTT files included (maps, tokens, and more!)
The adventurers travel across Serpent Lake with a group of Rybalkan soldiers. The group camps for the night adjacent to the ruins of Ka’Teek. As they sleep a goblin steals a precious keepsake from one of the PCs and disappears into the ruins. The party pursues and finds themselves confronting undead guardians of the Sun Lord while avoiding dangerous traps.
Will the PCs find the goblin and retrieve their precious keepsake or stumble upon something much more sinister?
- The first adventure ever launched on Adventureaweek.com
- Exclusive locations in the Aventyr Campaign Setting fleshed out in great detail and accompanied with high resolution maps
- Maps and Illustrations by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- The Life Ring, a new magical item which bestows the wearer with extra hit points
- A new minor artifact with hidden powers which unlock as the PCs increase in level
Bakinqa is not your typical devil. Influenced by human society at a young age he took it upon himself to learn as much as he could about the “pink skins”. When his first meeting with humans results in the death of his father, Bakinqa swears to find and kill the boy responsible. Ten years later Bakinqa has prepared his plans for revenge. He begins experimentation on human werewolves, turning them into slaves and using them to work his way into human society searching for the boy that killed his father, now a man. When local hunters begin to disappear the mayor takes notice and hires the PCs to investigate.
The PCs search will take them into the dreaded Dark Wood where they battle werewolves and hybrid devil spawn in search of the manipulative devil Bakinqa.
- All maps by 3x ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- New location: The Thirsty Serpent Tavern complete with tavern floorplan map and illustration.
- New NPC: Fin Starling, retired adventurer and owner of the Thirsty Serpent Tavern.
- New location: Hunter’s Cabin in Dark Wood
- Three new herbal medicinal cures: Healing Salve, Disease Curing Tea, and Resuscitation Powder
- Bonus maps: Rybalkan Peninsula, village of Rybalka, and Hunter’s Cabin
- Numerous options provided to power up or down the final encounter
- New Magical Item: Fetish Dolls
- New Magical Item: Tome of Lycantrope Control
- Optional open ending to allow GMs to continue the adventure!
The Loi’Tok burial mound of the Vikmordere was abandoned long ago. The party is hired by the mayor of the local town to locate some soldiers who went missing after entering Loi’Tok. Strangely enough no sign of the soldiers can be found within the burial site aside from a few scattered weapons and pools of blood. Before the party has time to investigate, Vikmordere barbarians show up searching for a group of their own missing kinsmen.
Will the two groups blame each other or join forces to solve the mystery surrounding the recent disappearances?
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Maps included: Rybalkan Peninsula, Hunter’s Cabin in Dark Wood, and Loi’Tok Burial Mound including additional artist sketches of the interior rooms.
- New NPC: Cual Beartooth the hunter of Dark Wood and only human resident able to survive in the devil infested forest
- New Puzzle: Sarcophagi Puzzle where PCs must match birthstones to the proper sarcophagus or face the wrath of the dead
- New Puzzle: Altar Puzzle where PCs must discern a specific pattern to proceed or find themselves in a very sticky situation
- New Magical Item: the mysterious Sacred Necklace
- New Monster: Poisonous Firefly Swarm
- New Monster: Shadow Stealth Skeleton
- New Monster: Kra’Tah
The loggers of the West Wood have been logging these lands for over five years without a problem. Now, an eerie entity demands that they cease their logging activities and evacuate the forest immediately. If they refuse, they will die.
When the PCs arrive to help they find that things are not so black and white. The decisions which they make will have permanent and lasting implications for the entire region.
Will the PCs choose to save the forest and lose the support of the village, or destroy a sacred elder tree in order to win the hearts of the loggers and their families?
- New location: West Wood
- New Spell: Shenanigans
- Featured Artist Sketchbook Illustration: Logging Camp Artifacts and Equipment
- Maps and Illustrations: Hamadryad sisters, Kobold Cave, and the West Wood
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Numerous situations which must be dealt with diplomatically and solved using skillful tact.
- New Monster: Hamadryads
- A4: Forest for the Trees allows the PCs to make choices which will permanently impact the local village and shape the future of the region.
The annual Winterflower Festival & Dance is just around the corner! What originally started as a festival to honor the rare Winterflower has grown into an annual gathering for families, soldiers, and hunters to eat, drink, and dance the night away.
The festival is named after the rarest flower in the world. It thrives in a cold mountainous region and has a reputation for growing on sheer mountain peaks and cliffs. It is the only flower known to grow through layers of snow in order to reach the sunlight. When carefully transplanted near the village the Winterflower is considered a blessing which protects the village from harm.
It is customary for the men of the village to ask the women to the dance by presenting them with rare, difficult to obtain gifts. A woman will usually select from the men based on the rarity of the gift with which she was presented.
This year, a beautiful maiden by the name of Gwendolyn has come of age and many men vie for her attention. Three such men are Nicoli Vrodle, Alem Dulgra, and Vladimir Pelchonal- all of which are willing to go to great lengths to attend the Winterflower Festival & Dance with the maiden Gwendolyn on their arm.
Each of the three men hire the PCs to retrieve the rarest gifts in the land.
The catch? The Winterflower Festival starts in just 5 days so the PCs must hurry!
- Maps and Illustrations by 3x ENnie Award winner Todd Gamble
- Optional story arc transitioning from A04 into A05 depending upon the PCs actions in the previous adventure.
- Three main quests, of which the PCs may choose to take only one or all three if they so wish. Adventure conclusion varies greatly depending on the PCs choices and actions.
- New Trap: Stone Walk
- New Puzzle: Entrance to the Dwarf Realm
- New Map: Old Rybalkan Shipwreck
- Illustration: Winterflower and the Solitary Giant
- New Monster: Snow Roc
Saben Behi is lauded amongst his peers for his study of the very nature of magic has touched lives across the world. But he remains secluded, and has suddenly fallen silent after suggesting he was studying the art of necromancy to extend one’s life forever.
The PCs arrive at the wizard’s tower to find it in disarray, rapidly dissolving into a rotten mess. What has Saben brought upon himself – or worse, what might he have become?
- A contested borderlands and wizard academy to expand your campaign setting
- Extra-planar intrigue, as the PCs get involved with an overly interested outsider
- A new monster, the alchemic amoeba
- Maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
The PCs are just bedding down for the night when the village is attacked by raiders. What at first appear to be simple bandits turns out to be more frightening when they discover the ‘raiders’ are not mere brigands, but foul Orcs. Worse, they have taken captives. With the help of several locals, the PCs must chase down these Orcs in an attempt to return the villagers.
The PCs chase the Orcs all the way back to their village. Unfortunately the rescue mission turns into a call for aid, as the PCs discover the Orcs are in as much need as their captives. While under no obligation to do so, the PCs find themselves assisting new (and unlikely) allies.
- A new form of lake boat
- 4 new Traps
- A new island and village to explore!
- A new first in cartography! Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble combines his top notch model scenery crafting skills with hand drawn cartography resulting in one of the most beautiful maps he has ever produced.
- Multiple ways to complete the primary quest and an optional ending
6th level PCs
The Saatman emerald is an artifact, a relic of a long lost civilization that has been safely hidden in the Iroth family vault for years. But now, it, along with thousands of other precious gems have been stolen! A secretive group of duergar, long since driven insane from a curse, have broken into the family home and stolen away with the emerald, which must be recovered before it is lost in the miles of tunnels that lead ever deeper into the world.
But getting the relic back is the easy part! The players will soon find themselves running for their lives, and lost in an underground catacomb as the duergar are more than happy to collapse the tunnels behind themselves. Are the players lost forever, or perhaps, are there other treasures to recover on the long road back to the world above?
- The Thousand-Hammer, a wall-toppling magic item bound to pack a punch
- A new monster, the Chikfari, along with several variants the PCs can hope to catch and train as mounts
- Details on the Iroth family, complete with treachery brewing
The first adventure in Adventureaweek.com’s Classic Series remembering Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, David C. Sutherland III, and the origins of the Dungeons & Dragons game. C1 is an extremely challenging, traditional dungeon crawl crafted in the style of old school D&D adventure modules. Make sure your players roll up extra characters, they’re going to need ‘em!
Brave a dungeon filled with ferocious monsters and deadly traps in an attempt to retrieve Alagoran’s Gem, a fabled gem coveted by lords and kings the world over.
Will your PCs conquer the dungeon and emerge with the rare gem, or meet their end inside, never to be heard from again?
- A challenging dungeon inspired by some of the most classic and famous D&D adventures
- Numerous and varied adventure hooks provided to introduce your PCs to the adventure
- Suitable for use in any campaign setting
- Loads of dangerous new traps where wit overcomes all
- Intriguing puzzles to engage gaming groups
- A valuable gem of historic significance and a perfect hook to new adventures
- Consistent 5-star reviews including EZG’s seal of approval
The village of Svor has a problem, travelers on the main road are being robbed by bandits. The magistrate has requested assistance from the king, but help will take weeks to arrive. In the meantime the PCs are called upon to investigate the robberies. Clues lead the group through Svorian Forest and across Murky Lake to the entrance of Goblin Cave. Who or what awaits them inside?
- Adventure locations easy to drop into any campaign or setting
- New Spell: Circulus Sanguinis
- New Hazard: Green Spores
6th level PCs
Michael Allen, the winner of the Pathmaster Adventure Writing contest, brings us the first installment of the long awaited Shattered Heart Adventure Path: The Ties that Bind.
Still reeling from the twin disasters of the Great Schism and the Hoyrall Wars, the halflings of Picollo are a people cast adrift from ancient traditions. A cleric of the Great Mother strives to restore four great holy sites to the goddess, and in doing so restore the bedrock of halfling society.
The PCs leave the snow-swept plains of the Klavek Kingdom for the warm shores of distant Picollo to restore the first of these great temples, being among the very few permitted to access to the closed-off island. Bigotry, bribery, deal-making, and self-interest prove just as challenging to overcome as flesh and blood obstacles. Sea monsters, raiders’ and ancient traps at mystical sites all test the PCs’ skill before they slip under the waves to confront the corruption at the heart of the water temple of the Great Mother.
- Richly detailed relationships with recurring NPCs.
- Politics, mystery and skill challenges to test the players’ (and PCs’) versatility.
- A method to track the PC’s influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- A new minor artifact and an ancient magical boon.
- Notes on scaling for parties of 6 or more.
- Maps by 5e cartographer Jared Blando.
7th level PCs
Carlyetta Wesleigh once again seeks the PCs’ help to restore the earth temple of the Great Mother, which stands as testament to the ancient bond between the halflings and dwoerg of Picollo.
The last temple of the goddess to be abandoned during the Hoyrall Wars, the Temple of Jewels and Mirrors, has been sealed for hundreds of years. From the nearby dwoerg city of Stoneroot a team of brave companions sets forth to prepare the site for sanctification by the priests of the newly-revived Devotees of the Four Hearts. Ignorance, deception, and the resurgence of a threat long thought eliminated from the shores of Picollo combine to frustrate the efforts of the intrepid band.
- Richly detailed relationships with recurring NPCs.
- Five new monsters, the Zagnatti: a race spawned from the mind of an alien god.
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- Notes on scaling for parties of 6 or more.
8th level PCs
A tale of madness, death, life, and revelation.
The ancient worship of the Great Mother continues its renaissance on the broken island of halfling Picollo. Will the engineers of its rebirth fall prey to heresy and false promise, or with they stand true to the tenets of community and joy?
The lost archipelago of Picollo now lies under the waves deep in the southern seas, buried under the body of the Dracoprime. In the area known as The Spine of the Dragon, the ancient temple to the air aspect of the Great Mother still stands, shrouded in mystery and superstition. A mission to reclaim the site shortly after the end of the Hoyrall Wars was aborted prematurely without discovering the fate of the priests once serving the goddess at this mystical site. The madness of the past seeks to trap the heroes as they venture forth to uncover the mysteries therein, and the madness of the present seeks to hide the truths lurking under the breath of the goddess.
- Engineering puzzles and challenges to test the monument building skills of your players.
- A new monster, the Drakhalfryda: a terrible byproduct of the Dracoprime’s plummet into southern Aventyr.
- Five new magic items and two magical boons (for those willing to pay the price).
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future