Armor (light or medium), very rare
This armor light armor has small pearls encrusted on the outside. When found it contains 6d4 white pearls, 4d4 black pearls, 3d4 red pearls, 3d4 blue pearls, and 4 green pearls. Each pearl represents one charge. As a bonus action, you may expend one charge and choose a type of pearl; the pearl will immediately shatter and enchant the armor with one of the following for 1 hour:
- Invulnerable (White Pearl): The Armor becomes hardened, offering an additional +1 bonus to AC.
- Impervious (Black Pearl): The Armor becomes super hardened, offering an additional +2 bonus to AC.
- Fire Walker (Red Pearl): The Armor generates a cold-like aura, granting you fire Rresistance.
- Ice Walker (Blue Pearl): The Armor generates a warm aura, granting you cold resistance.
- Lucky (Green Pearl): The Armor generates an aura of luck; all attacks against you are at a Disadvantage.
You may only have one enchantment active at a time. Each enchantment lasts for one hour or until you will it to end.
GM’s Option: Once all the Pearls have been used up, it becomes a simple +1 armor.
Enchanted Armory: Arms And Armors © 2016 The Le, written by The’ Le Games