Medium fey, neutral evil
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 187 (22d8 + 88)
Speed 30 ft.
|17 (+3)||18 (+4)||18 (+4)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)||26 (+8)|
Saving Throws Dex +8, Con +8, Cha +12
Skills Deception +12, Perception +7, Performance +12, Persuasion +12
Damage Immunities fire
Senses passive Perception 17
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan
Challenge 11 (7,200 XP)
- Multiattack: The abominable beauty makes two slam attacks.
- Slam: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) damage plus 28 (8d6) fire damage.
- Blinding Gaze (Recharge 5–6): A creature within 30 feet of the abominable beauty who is targeted by this attack and who meets the abominable beauty’s gaze must succeed on a DC 17 Charisma saving throw or be blinded. If the saving throw succeeds, the target creature is permanently immune to this abominable beauty’s Blinding Gaze.
- Burning Touch: The abominable beauty’s slam attacks do 28 (8d6) fire damage. A creature who touches her also takes 28 (8d6) fire damage.
- Deafening Voice (Recharge 5–6): An abominable beauty’s voice is lovely, but any creature within 90 feet and able to hear her when she makes her Deafening Voice attack must succeed on a DC 16 Constitution saving throw or be permanently deafened.
An otherworldly humanoid of such indescribable beauty, it pains anyone’s eyes to gaze upon her.
Beauty that Destroys. An abominable beauty is so perfect that her gaze blinds, her voice is so melodious that no ears can withstand it, and her touch is so tantalizing that it burns like fire. In adolescence, this fey creature adopts features that meet the superficial ideals of the nearest humanoid population: long‑legged elegance near elves, a stout figure with lustrous hair near dwarves, unscarred or emerald skin near goblins.
Jealous and Cruel. Abominable beauties are so consumed with being the most beautiful creature in the region that they almost invariably grow jealous and paranoid about potential rivals. Because such an abominable beauty cannot abide competition, she seeks to kill anyone whose beauty is compared to her own.
Male of the Species. Male abominable beauties are rare but even more jealous in their rages.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.