Large celestial, lawful good
Armor Class 19 (natural armor)
Hit Points 200 (16d10 + 112)
Speed 40 ft., fly 120 ft.
|24 (+7)||20 (+5)||24 (+7)||19 (+4)||22 (+6)||25 (+7)|
Saving Throws Con +12, Wis +11, Cha +12
Skills Perception +11
Damage Resistances radiant; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened
Senses: truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 21
Languages all, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 16 (15,000 XP)
- Angelic Weapons: The planetar’s weapon attacks are magical. When the planetar hits with any weapon, the weapon deals an extra 5d8 radiant damage (included in the attack).
- Divine Awareness: The planetar knows if it hears a lie.
- Innate Spellcasting: The planetar’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 20). The planetar can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: detect evil and good, invisibility (self only)
- 3/day each: blade barrier, dispel evil and good, flame strike, raise dead
- 1/day each: commune, control weather, insect plague
- Magic Resistance: The planetar has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The planetar makes two melee attacks.
- Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus 22 (5d8) radiant damage.
- Healing Touch (4/Day): The planetar touches another creature. The target magically regains 30 (6d8 + 3) hit points and is freed from any curse, disease, poison, blindness, or deafness.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
Muscular, bald, and tall, this humanoid creature has emerald skin and two pairs of shining, white-feathered wings.