Large beast, unaligned
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 26 (4d10 + 4)
Speed 50 ft.
|17 (+3)||15 (+2)||13 (+1)||3 (-4)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
Skills Perception +3, Stealth +6
Senses: passive Perception 13
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Keen Smell: The lion has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Pack Tactics: The lion has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the lion’s allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Pounce: If the lion moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the lion can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Running Leap: With a 10-foot running start, the lion can long jump up to 25 feet.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This great cat’s muscles flex visibly under its skin as it bares its fangs and shakes its thick mane of hair.