Large monstrosity, neutral good
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 45 (6d10 + 12)
Speed 50 ft.
|18 (+4)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||9 (-1)||13 (+1)||11 (+0)|
Skills Athletics +6, Perception +3, Survival +3
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages Elvish, Sylvan
Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Charge: If the centaur moves at least 30 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a pike attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 10 (3d6) piercing damage.
- Multiattack: The centaur makes two attacks: one with its pike and one with its hooves or two with its longbow.
- Pike: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Hooves: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Longbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This creature has the sun-bronzed upper body of a seasoned warrior and the lower body of a sleek warhorse.