Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
Hit Points 114 (12d10 + 48)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|19 (+4)||11 (+0)||19 (+4)||3 (-4)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
Skills Perception +8
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 18
Languages understands Draconic but can’t speak
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Multiattack: The chimera makes three attacks: one with its bite, one with its horns, and one with its claws. When its fire breath is available, it can use the breath in place of its bite or horns.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Horns: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d12 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Fire Breath (Recharge 5–6): The dragon head exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, taking 31 (7d8) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This winged monster has the body of a lion, though two more heads flank its central feline one—a dragon and a horned goat.