Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 157 (15d10 + 75)
Speed 40 ft.
|20 (+5)||15 (+2)||21 (+5)||19 (+4)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)|
Saving Throws Str +9, Con +9, Wis +7, Cha +7
Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting: The glabrezu’s spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 16). The glabrezu can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: darkness, detect magic, dispel magic
- 1/day each: confusion, fly, power word stun
- Magic Resistance: The glabrezu has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The glabrezu makes four attacks: two with its pincers and two with its fists. Alternatively, it makes two attacks with its pincers and casts one spell.
- Pincer: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a Medium or smaller creature, it is grappled (escape DC 15). The glabrezu has two pincers, each of which can grapple only one target.
- Fist: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
Four arms grace the torso of this towering monstrosity. The monster’s eyes shine with a mix of intelligence and cruelty.