Large dragon, chaotic evil
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 127 (15d10 + 45)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|19 (+4)||14 (+2)||17 (+3)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||15 (+2)|
Saving Throws Dex +5, Con +6, Wis +3, Cha +5
Skills Perception +6, Stealth +5
Damage Immunities acid
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 16
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 7 (2,900 XP)
- Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) acid damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Acid Breath (Recharge 5–6): The dragon exhales acid in a 30-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 49 (11d8) acid damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
Hissing green acid drips from the fanged maw of this black-scaled, horned dragon.