Large dragon, lawful good
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 142 (15d10 + 60)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|21 (+5)||10 (+0)||19 (+4)||14 (+2)||13 (+1)||17 (+3)|
Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +7, Wis +4, Cha +6
Skills Insight +4, Perception +7, Stealth +3
Damage Immunities lightning
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 17
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 8 (3,900 XP)
- Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6): The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Lightning Breath: The dragon exhales lightning in a 60- foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Repulsion Breath: The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 40 feet away from the dragon.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This sleek dragon is covered in dull metallic scales that range in color from shining bronze to mottled blue.