Large dragon, neutral evil
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 152 (16d10 + 64)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 50 ft.
|21 (+5)||10 (+0)||19 (+4)||15 (+2)||13 (+1)||17 (+3)|
Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +8, Wis +5, Cha +7
Skills Perception +9, Stealth +4
Damage Immunities cold
Senses blindsight 30 ft. darkvision 120 ft. passive Perception 19
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Amphibious. The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Siege Monster. The dragon deals double damage to objects and structures.
- Multiattack. The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) piercing damage plus 5 (1d10) cold damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Tidal Breath (Recharge 5-6). The dragon exhales a crushing wave of frigid seawater in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 16 Dexterity saving throw. On a failure, the target takes 27 (5d10) bludgeoning damage and 27 (5d10) cold damage, and is pushed 30 feet away from the dragon and knocked prone. On a successful save the creature takes half as much damage and isn’t pushed or knocked prone.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.