Large dragon, lawful evil
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 136 (16d10 + 48)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|19 (+4)||12 (+1)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)|
Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +6, Wis +4, Cha +5
Skills Deception +5, Perception +7, Stealth +4
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 17
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 8 (3,900 XP)
- Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Poison Breath (Recharge 5–6): The dragon exhales poisonous gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 14 Constitution saving throw, taking 42 (12d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
Scales the color of emeralds armor this ferocious dragon. A single sharp horn protrudes from the end of its toothy snout.