Large dragon, chaotic evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 133 (14d10 + 56)
Speed 40 ft., burrow 20 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|18 (+4)||10 (+0)||18 (+4)||6 (-2)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +7, Wis +3, Cha +4
Skills Perception +6, Stealth +3
Damage Immunities cold
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 16
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Ice Walk: The dragon can move across and climb icy surfaces without needing to make an ability check. Additionally, difficult terrain composed of ice or snow doesn’t cost it extra moment.
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) cold damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Cold Breath (Recharge 5–6): The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This dragon’s scales are a frosty white. Its head is crowned with slender horns, with a thin membrane stretched between them.