Large dragon, chaotic good
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 110 (13d10 + 39)
Speed 40 ft., burrow 20 ft., fly 80 ft.
|19 (+4)||10 (+0)||17 (+3)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||15 (+2)|
Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +6, Wis +3, Cha +5
Skills Perception +6, Persuasion +5, Stealth +3
Damage Immunities fire
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 16
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6): The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Fire Breath: The dragon exhales fire in a 40-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 42 (12d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Sleep Breath: The dragon exhales sleep gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 5 minutes. This effect ends for a creature if the creature takes damage or someone uses an action to wake it.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
A crest of horns sweeps back from the head of this dragon, leading to a long neck and serpentine brass body.