Medium dragon, lawful good
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 60 (8d8 + 24)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 30 ft.
|19 (+4)||14 (+2)||17 (+3)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||16 (+3)|
Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +5, Wis +2, Cha +5
Skills Perception +4, Stealth +4
Damage Immunities fire
Senses blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6): The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Fire Breath: The dragon exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking 22 (4d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Weakening Breath: The dragon exhales gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
Golden scales cover the body of this majestic dragon, and a regal crest of horns arches backward above wise and piercing eyes.