Large dragon, lawful good
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 178 (17d10 + 85)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|23 (+6)||14 (+2)||21 (+5)||16 (+3)||13 (+1)||20 (+5)|
Saving Throws Dex +6, Con +9, Wis +5, Cha +9
Skills Insight +5, Perception +9, Persuasion +9, Stealth +6
Damage Immunities fire
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 19
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 10 (5,900 XP)
- Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6): The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Fire Breath: The dragon exhales fire in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Weakening Breath: The dragon exhales gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
Golden scales cover the body of this majestic dragon, and a regal crest of horns arches backward above wise and piercing eyes.