Large dragon, lawful good
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 168 (16d10 + 80)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
|23 (+6)||10 (+0)||21 (+5)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||19 (+4)|
Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +9, Wis +4, Cha +8
Skills Arcana +6, History +6, Perception +8, Stealth +4
Damage Immunities cold
Senses blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 18
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6): The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Cold Breath: The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 30- foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Constitution saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Paralyzing Breath: The dragon exhales paralyzing gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
The scales of this tall, elegant dragon shine like polished silver, and its tail has a feathered appearance.