Medium humanoid (elf), neutral evil
Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 13 (3d8)
Speed 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
Skills Perception +2, Stealth +4
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Elvish, Undercommon
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Fey Ancestry: The drow has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put the drow to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting: The drow’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
At will: dancing lights
1/day each: darkness, faerie fire
- Sunlight Sensitivity: While in sunlight, the drow has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Hand Crossbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 feet, one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 hour. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target is also unconscious while poisoned in this way. The target wakes up if it takes damage or if another creature takes an action to shake it awake.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This dark-skinned elf stands in a battle-ready pose, her hair silver and eyes white and pupilless.