Large giant, chaotic evil
Armor Class 12 (natural armor)
Hit Points 85 (10d10 + 30)
Speed 40 ft.
|21 (+5)||8 (-1)||17 (+3)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)|
Skills Perception +4
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Languages Giant, Orc
Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Two Heads: The ettin has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks and on saving throws against being blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, stunned, and knocked unconscious.
- Wakeful: When one of the ettin’s heads is asleep, its other head is awake.
- Multiattack: The ettin makes two attacks: one with its battleaxe and one with its morningstar.
- Battleaxe: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
- Morningstar: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) piercing damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This lumbering, filthy, two-headed giant wears tattered remnants of leather armor and clutches a large flail in each fist.