Huge giant, neutral good (50%) or neutral evil (50%)
Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
Hit Points 200 (16d12 + 96)
Speed 40 ft.
|27 (+8)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)||16 (+3)|
Saving Throws Con +10, Wis +7, Cha +7
Skills Insight +7, Perception +7
Senses passive Perception 17
Languages Common, Giant
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Keen Smell: The giant has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Innate Spellcasting: The giant’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma. It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: detect magic, fog cloud, light
- 3/day each: feather fall, fly, misty step, telekinesis
- 1/day each: control weather, gaseous form
- Multiattack: The giant makes two morningstar attacks.
- Morningstar: Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (3d8 + 8) piercing damage.
- Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 30 (4d10 + 8) bludgeoning damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This towering giant has finely chiseled features. Her skin is pale and smooth, and her long wispy hair flutters as if in a breeze.