Huge giant, neutral
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 126 (11d12 + 55)
Speed 40 ft.
|23 (+6)||15 (+2)||20 (+5)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||9 (-1)|
Saving Throws Dex +5, Con +8, Wis +4
Skills Athletics +12, Perception +4
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Challenge 7 (2,900 XP)
- Stone Camouflage: The giant has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Multiattack: The giant makes two greatclub attacks.
- Greatclub: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 28 (4d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Rock Catching: If a rock or similar object is hurled at the giant, the giant can, with a successful DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, catch the missile and take no bludgeoning damage from it.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This giant has chiseled, muscular features and a flat, forward-sloping head, looking almost as if it were carved of stone.