Huge giant, chaotic good
Armor Class 16 (scale mail)
Hit Points 230 (20d12 + 100)
Speed 50 ft., swim 50 ft.
|29 (+9)||14 (+2)||20 (+5)||16 (+3)||18 (+4)||18 (+4)|
Saving Throws Str +14, Con +10, Wis +9, Cha +9
Skills Arcana +8, Athletics +14, History +8, Perception +9
Damage Resistances cold
Damage Immunities lightning, thunder
Senses: passive Perception 19
Languages Common, Giant
Challenge 13 (10,000 XP)
- Amphibious: The giant can breathe air and water.
- Innate Spellcasting: The giant’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 17). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: detect magic, feather fall, levitate, light
- 3/day each: control weather, water breathing
- Multiattack: The giant makes two greatsword attacks.
- Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 30 (6d6 + 9) slashing damage.
- Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 35 (4d12 + 9) bludgeoning damage.
- Lightning Strike (Recharge 5–6): The giant hurls a magical lightning bolt at a point it can see within 500 feet of it. Each creature within 10 feet of that point must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This giant is a towering, muscular human of heroic proportions, with bronze skin, dark hair, and sparkling green eyes.