Small humanoid (gnome), neutral good
Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 16 (3d6 + 6)
Speed 20 ft.
|15 (+2)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||9 (-1)|
Skills Investigation +3, Perception +2, Stealth +4
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Gnomish, Terran, Undercommon
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Stone Camouflage: The gnome has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Gnome Cunning: The gnome has advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.
- Innate Spellcasting: The gnome’s innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: nondetection (self only)
- 1/day each: blindness/deafness, blur, disguise self
- War Pick. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage.
- Poisoned Dart. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This bald gnome has rocky gray skin and a wiry physique. Its pale eyes are overly large and expressive.