Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 97 (13d10 + 26)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)|
Skills Deception +7, Insight +4, Stealth +3
Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Abyssal, Common
Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting: The lamia’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components.
- At will: disguise self (any humanoid form), major image
- 3/day each: charm person, mirror image, scrying, suggestion
- 1/day: geas
- Multiattack: The lamia makes two attacks: one with its claws and one with its dagger or Intoxicating Touch.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Dagger: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Intoxicating Touch: Melee Spell Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: The target is magically cursed for 1 hour. Until the curse ends, the target has disadvantage on Wisdom saving throws and all ability checks.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This creature’s upper torso is that of a comely woman with cat’s eyes and sharp fangs, while her lower body is that of a lion.