Large monstrosity, lawful evil
Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
Hit Points 68 (8d10 + 24)
Speed 30 ft., fly 50 ft.
|17 (+3)||16 (+3)||17 (+3)||7 (-2)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Tail Spike Regrowth: The manticore has twenty-four tail spikes. Used spikes regrow when the manticore finishes a long rest.
- Multiattack: The manticore makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws or three with its tail spikes.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Tail Spike: Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 100/200 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This creature has a vaguely humanoid head, the body of a lion, and the wings of a dragon. Its tail ends in long, sharp spikes.