Small elemental, neutral evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 21 (6d6)
Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft.
|7 (-2)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)||9 (-1)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
Skills Perception +2, Stealth +3
Damage Vulnerabilities bludgeoning, fire
Damage Immunities cold, poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Aquan, Auran
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Death Burst: When the mephit dies, it explodes in a burst of jagged ice. Each creature within 5 feet of it must make a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, taking 4 (1d8) slashing damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- False Appearance: While the mephit remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary shard of ice.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day): The mephit can innately cast fog cloud, requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) cold damage.
- Frost Breath (Recharge 6): The mephit exhales a 15- foot cone of cold air. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, taking 5 (2d4) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This small humanoid creature has thin, leathery wings, small horns, and a mischievous smile.