Medium humanoid (sahuagin), lawful evil
Armor Class 12 (natural armor)
Hit Points 22 (4d8 + 4)
Speed 30 ft., swim 40 ft.
|13 (+1)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)||9 (-1)|
Skills Perception +5
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 15
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Blood Frenzy: The sahuagin has advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that doesn’t have all its hit points.
- Limited Amphibiousness: The sahuagin can breathe air and water, but it needs to be submerged at least once every 4 hours to avoid suffocating.
- Shark Telepathy: The sahuagin can magically command any shark within 120 feet of it, using a limited telepathy.
- Multiattack: The sahuagin makes two melee attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws or spear.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) piercing damage.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage.
- Spear: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage, or 5 (1d8 + 1) piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
This scaly humanoid has a long, fish-like tail. Its arms and legs end in webbed claws, and its piscine head features a toothy maw.