Medium humanoid (tosculi), lawful evil
Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
Hit Points 97 (13d8 + 39)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|14 (+2)||18 (+4)||17 (+3)||12 (+1)||14 (+3)||12 (+1)|
- Deadly Precision. The tosculi elite bow raider’s ranged attacks do an extra 9 (2d8) damage (included below).
- Evasive. Ranged weapon attacks against the tosculi elite bow raider have disadvantage.
- Keen Smell. The tosculi elite bow raider has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Skirmisher. The tosculi elite bow raider can Dash as a bonus action.
- Multiattack. The tosculi elite bow raider makes two longbow attacks or two claws attacks.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (3d8 + 4) piercing damage.
This humanoid wasp’s gossamer wings beat out a soft, droning buzz. Flashing blades sing in each of her four clawed hands, and the air around her crackles with arcane energy.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.