Large beast, neutral evil
Armor Class 10
Hit Points 22 (3d10 + 6)
Speed 10 ft., fly 60 ft.
|15 (+2)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)||6 (-2)||12 (+1)||7 (-2)|
Skills Perception +3
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages understands Common but can’t speak
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Keen Sight and Smell. The vulture has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
- Pack Tactics: The vulture has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the vulture’s allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Multiattack: The vulture makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Beak: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) slashing damage.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
A giant vulture has advanced intelligence and a malevolent bent. Unlike its smaller kin, it will attack a wounded creature to hasten its end. Giant vultures have been known to haunt a thirsty, starving creature for days to enjoy its suffering.