Large celestial, lawful good
Armor Class 19 (natural armor)
Hit Points 200 (16d10 + 112)
Speed 40 ft., fly 120 ft.
|24 (+7)||20 (+5)||24 (+7)||19 (+4)||22 (+6)||25 (+7)|
Saving Throws Con +12, Wis +11, Cha +12
Skills Perception +11
Damage Resistances radiant; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened
Senses: truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 21
Languages all, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 16 (15,000 XP)
- Angelic Weapons: The planetar’s weapon attacks are magical. When the planetar hits with any weapon, the weapon deals an extra 5d8 radiant damage (included in the attack).
- Divine Awareness: The planetar knows if it hears a lie.
- Innate Spellcasting: The planetar’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 20). The planetar can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: detect evil and good, invisibility (self only)
- 3/day each: blade barrier, dispel evil and good, flame strike, raise dead
- 1/day each: commune, control weather, insect plague
- Magic Resistance: The planetar has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The planetar makes two melee attacks.
- Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus 22 (5d8) radiant damage.
- Healing Touch (4/Day): The planetar touches another creature. The target magically regains 30 (6d8 + 3) hit points and is freed from any curse, disease, poison, blindness, or deafness.
Muscular, bald, and tall, this humanoid creature has emerald skin and two pairs of shining, white-feathered wings.