Large construct, unaligned
Armor Class 20 (natural armor)
Hit Points 210 (20d10 + 100)
Speed 30 ft.
|24 (+7)||9 (-1)||20 (+5)||3 (-4)||11 (+0)||1 (-5)|
Damage Immunities fire, poison, psychic; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren’t adamantine
Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 10
Languages understands the languages of its creator but can’t speak
Challenge 16 (15,000 XP)
- Fire Absorption: Whenever the golem is subjected to fire damage, it takes no damage and instead regains a number of hit points equal to the fire damage dealt.
- Immutable Form: The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Magic Resistance: The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons: The golem’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Multiattack: The golem makes two melee attacks.
- Slam: Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 20 (3d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
- Sword: Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 23 (3d10 + 7) slashing damage.
- Poison Breath (Recharge 6): The golem exhales poisonous gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
This iron automaton stands twice as tall as a normal human. Its heavy footfalls shake the ground with bone-jarring force.