Gargantuan dragon, chaotic evil
Armor Class 20 (natural armor)
Hit Points 310 (20d20 + 100)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|21 (+5)||18 (+4)||21 (+5)||16 (+3)||20 (+5)||16 (+3)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The storm dragon’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 22). The storm dragon can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Legendary Resistance (3/day). If the storm dragon fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- Siege Monster. The storm dragon does double damage to objects and structures.
- Storm Vision. The storm dragon can see normally through light or heavy obscurement caused by high winds, heavy rain, fog, clouds, or mist.
- Multiattack. The storm dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapon (Recharge 5-6). The storm dragon shoots out a powerful burst of water in a 120-ft. line that is 10 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a successful DC 22 Dexterity saving throw or take 88 (16d10) force damage and be knocked prone, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Detect. The dragon makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 20 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) bludgeoning damage.
- Wing Attack (Costs 2 Actions). The storm dragon beats its wings. Each creature within 10 feet of the storm dragon must succeed on a DC 22 Dexterity saving throw or take 12 (2d6 + 5) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. The storm dragon can then fly up to half its flying speed.
The storm dragon can usually be found on the wild seas. It can control the weather and seas and causes chaos as it literally brings a storm with it.
Coastal Homes. Inhabitants of the coastal communities in Feyland live in constant fear of this monster.
Vessels Vanquished. This massive dragon is a scourge to many a vessel. They can do a tremendous amount of damage to ships of any size.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood