Medium dragon, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 45 (6d8 + 18)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. (hover)
|16 (+3)||10 (+0)||17 (+3)||12 (+1)||9 (-1)||17 (+3)|
Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +5, Wis +1, Cha +5
Skills Perception +3, Stealth +2
Damage Immunities cold
Senses blindsight 30 ft. darkvision 120 ft. passive Perception 13
Languages Common, Draconic, Void Speech
Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Chill of the Void. Cold damage dealt by the void dragon ignores resistance to cold damage, but not cold immunity.
- Void Dweller. As ancient void dragon.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) cold damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Gravitic Breath. The dragon exhales a 15-foot cube of powerful localized gravity, originating from the dragon. Falling damage in the area increases to 1d10 per 10 feet fallen. When a creature starts its turn within the area or enters it for the first time in a turn, including when the dragon creates the field, must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw. On a failure the creature is restrained. On a success the creature’s speed is halved as long as it remains in the field. A restrained creature repeats the saving throw at the end of its turn. The field persists until the dragon’s breath recharges, and it can’t use gravitic breath twice consecutively.
- Stellar Flare Breath. The dragon exhales star fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking 10 (3d6) fire damage and 10 (3d6) radiant damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Void Twist. As adult void dragon.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.