Large elemental, lawful evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 200 (16d10 + 112)
Speed 40 ft., fly 60 ft.
|22 (+6)||12 (+1)||24 (+7)||16 (+3)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)|
Damage Immunities fire
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
Challenge 11 (7,200 XP)
- Elemental Demise: If the efreeti dies, its body disintegrates in a flash of fire and puff of smoke, leaving behind only equipment the efreeti was wearing or carrying.
- Innate Spellcasting: The efreeti’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 15, +7 to hit with spell attacks). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: detect magic
- 3/day: enlarge/reduce, tongues
- 1/day each: conjure elemental (fire elemental only), gaseous form, invisibility, major image, plane shift, wall of fire
- Multiattack: The efreeti makes two scimitar attacks or uses its Hurl Flame twice.
- Scimitar: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage plus 7 (2d6) fire damage.
- Hurl Flame: Ranged Spell Attack: +7 to hit, range 120 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (5d6) fire damage.
This muscular giant has crimson skin, smoldering eyes, and small black horns. Smoke rises in curls from its flesh.