Small elemental, neutral evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 21 (6d6)
Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft.
|7 (-2)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)||9 (-1)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
Skills Perception +2, Stealth +3
Damage Vulnerabilities bludgeoning, fire
Damage Immunities cold, poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Aquan, Auran
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Death Burst: When the mephit dies, it explodes in a burst of jagged ice. Each creature within 5 feet of it must make a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, taking 4 (1d8) slashing damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- False Appearance: While the mephit remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary shard of ice.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day): The mephit can innately cast fog cloud, requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) cold damage.
- Frost Breath (Recharge 6): The mephit exhales a 15- foot cone of cold air. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, taking 5 (2d4) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
This small humanoid creature has thin, leathery wings, small horns, and a mischievous smile.