Medium elemental, neutral
Armor Class 19 (natural armor)
Hit Points 73 (7d8 + 42)
Speed 20 ft., burrow 20 ft.
|17 (+3)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)|
Skills Perception +6, Stealth +3
Damage Resistances piercing and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren’t adamantine
Senses darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft., passive Perception 16
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Earth Glide: The xorn can burrow through nonmagical, unworked earth and stone. While doing so, the xorn doesn’t disturb the material it moves through.
- Stone Camouflage: The xorn has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Treasure Sense: The xorn can pinpoint, by scent, the location of precious metals and stones, such as coins and gems, within 60 feet of it.
- Multiattack: The xorn makes three claw attacks and one bite attack.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (3d6 + 3) piercing damage.
This squat beast is as wide as it is tall. Strangely symmetrical, it has three arms, three legs, three eyes, and one huge mouth.