Small fey, chaotic good
Armor Class 14 (leather armor)
Hit Points 9 (2d6 + 2)
Speed 25 ft.
|7 (-2)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Fey Ancestry. The brownie has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put it to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting. The brownie’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13). The brownie can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- At will: druidcraft, goodberry
- 1/day: dancing lights
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Mimic Death. The brownie can collapse to the ground and appear to be dead. A DC 13 Intelligence (Investigation) check will reveal they are still alive.
Brownies are peaceful, friendly members of the good Seelie Court. This small creature looks very similar to a little elf. Honest to a fault, brownies will go out of their way to take responsibility for their actions.
Peculiar Pacifist. The brownie will usually stay out of combat unless they are defending themselves or others.
Playing dead is always an option for this small fey. In this state, it isn’t that easy to tell if the brownie is actually dead or not.
Naturally Nimble. Although brownies are not strong, they are quite agile.
Wilderness Home. Most brownies live in the wilderness areas of Feyland.
Typical dwellings include hollow trees and burrows. They make excellent guides, as they know their territory like the backs of their small hands.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood