Tiny fey, unaligned
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 5 (2d4)
Speed 30 ft.
|1 (-5)||16 (+3)||10 (+0)||1 (-5)||12 (+1)||1 (-5)|
Senses passive Perception 11
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Aura of Doubt. Creatures within 30 feet of the doubt trout have disadvantage on saving throws. They must also make a successful DC 13 Wisdom saving throw or begin to doubt their decisions.
- Magic Resistance. The doubt trout has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Phosphorescent Glow. The doubt trout emits a bright orange color as bright light in a 20 ft. radius and dim light for an additional 10 ft.
- Water Breathing. The doubt trout can breathe only underwater.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 piercing damage.
While tracking the enemy, you suddenly begin to question your mission. You could be under the influence of the doubt trout. The doubt trout is a very unusual fey creature. They are usually found in rivers and lakes in Feyland. They glow bright orange and stand out in the clear blue and green bodies of water. A school of the glowing fish is quite a stunning sight.
Drain Confidence. In the presence of these fey, one is drained of confidence and doubt begins to take over. A strange tingling sensation can be felt all over the body.
Interior Lives. At times, powerful beings capture these creatures and place them in containers in their lairs. This puts any strangers at a significant disadvantage. Doubt trout can also double as indoor lanterns.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood