Medium fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 15 (studded leather)
Hit Points 52 (8d8 + 16)
Speed 40 ft., fly 40 ft.
|12 (+1)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||18(+4)|
- Fey Step (Recharge 4-6). As a bonus action, an everflower can teleport up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space they can see.
- Martial Fury. As a bonus action, the everflower can make one weapon attack. If it does so, attack rolls against it have advantage until the start of its next turn.
- Multiattack. The everflower makes two attacks.
- Eversword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d10 + 1) slashing damage. This sword can also cut through any plants, including those made by magic.
- Cloud of Bees (1/day). The everflower can summon a swarm of insects (bees) and have them attack or use them to provide cover.
Everflowers are the followers of Orchid from the Seelie Court. They are exceptional dancers and also quite proficient with their swords. These beautiful fey are fully aware that Orchid wants to leave the Seelie Court and strike out on her own. The everflowers plan to remain loyal to their leader.
Many of these gregarious fey find life at the Unseelie Court more exciting.
Popular Performances. The everflowers are known throughout the land and many creatures are fans of their performances. They never seem to tire and move with tremendous grace.
Everflowers often leap into the air in the latter stages of their dances, suddenly revealing they can fly.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood