Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 147 (14d8 + 84)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||21 (+5)||23 (+6)||17(+3) 23 (+6)||16 (+3)|
Saving Throws Dexterity +10, Charisma +8, Wisdom +11
Skills Deception +8, Perception +11, Stealth +10
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities charmed, poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 21
Languages Sylvan, Common, Primordial
Challenge 14 (11,500 XP)
- Amphibious. The frog witch can breathe air and water.
- Innate Spellcasting. The frog witch’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 18, +11 to hit with spell attacks). The frog witch can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- At will: druidcraft, poison spray, thorn whip
- 3/day: animal messenger, dispel magic, entangle, fog cloud, jump, pass without trace, speak with animals, speak with plants, spike growth, water breathing
- 1/day: blight, confusion, dimension door, insect plague, tree stride Leap. The frog witch can make a 15 ft. horizontal jump.
- Magic Resistance. The frog witch has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The frog witch’s attacks are magical.
- Speak with Frogs and Toads. The frog witch can speak with frogs and toads.
- Multiattack. The frog witch makes two attacks.
- Swamp Staff. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d8 + 1) bludgeoning damage.
- Tongue of the Toad. Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) piercing damage and the target must make a successful DC 18 Constitution saving throw or take an extra 24 (7d6) poison damage, taking half as much damage on a successful one.
- Croak (Recharge 4-6). The frog witch lets out a thunderous croak that does 31 (9d6) thunder damage in a 60 ft. radius unless a successful DC 18 Dexterity saving throw is made. Anyone in this area of effect must also make a DC 18 Strength save or be knocked prone.
The frog witch lives in the swampy areas of Feyland. This evil fey has her eyes on ruling all of the lands of the fey. She is a very wise and cunning opponent who has already taken over many of the swamps. Those who dare to enter her territory speak of a strange witch riding a frog mount.
Leader of the Frogs. Her minions include numerous giant frogs and giant toads, as well as the Toadman. The Toadman is her chief henchman and a powerful foe in his own right.
Summon Frogs. The frog witch can summon 1d8 giant frogs 2/day. She usually has one of these creatures as her mount.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood