Tiny fey (gnome), chaotic good
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 10 (3d4 + 3)
Speed 50 ft., swim 40 ft.
|3 (-4)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||18 (+4)||9(-1)|
Skills Insight +6, Perception +6, Stealth +5
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities charmed, poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 16
Languages Gnomish, Sylvan
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Amphibious. The lake gnome can breathe air and water.
- Gnome Cunning. The lake gnome has advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.
- Innate Spellcasting. The lake gnome’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13). The lake gnome can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The lake gnome has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Stone Camouflage. The lake gnome has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 piercing damage.
- Deep Knowledge. The lake gnome can help connect a creature to the essence of nature itself. However, this is not a smooth process. Any good or neutral creature within 5 feet of the lake gnome must make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw. If they fail the saving throw, their Wisdom score will increase by 1 permanently. However, they will also find themselves hallucinating and getting violently sick. These targets are incapacitated for 1 minute.
You might glimpse something small sitting on a flat rock. However, the lake gnome is a surprisingly powerful creature. They have enough magic to alter the consciousness of someone forever. Lake gnomes are deeply in touch with the very essence of nature and life itself.
Lake Homes. The lake gnomes get their name from their traditional environment.
However, these magical gnomes can also be found in rivers and other wilderness areas.
Unknown Gnomes. Lake gnomes are smaller than any other gnomes. They also move quickly, making them difficult to see.
These mysterious creatures can live up to 500 years.
Ancient Truths. The deep wisdom hidden in Feyland is available to these remarkable beings. They see a much bigger version of reality than many others.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood