Tiny fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 10 (3d4 + 3)
Speed 40 ft.
|8 (-1)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The gremlin’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13). The gremlin can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The gremlin has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Pack Tactics. The gremlin has advantage on attack rolls against a creature if at least one of the gremlin’s allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Shadow Stealth. While in dim light or darkness, the gremlin can take the Hide action as a bonus action.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (1d4) piercing damage.
- Sabotage. The gremlin has advantage on Dexterity checks to sabotage any mechanical system or vehicle.
This trickster can cause all sorts of trouble. Gremlins are in the service of the Queen of Darkness and her Unseelie Court. They are often found in large groups.
Terrible Tricksters. Gremlins are extremely violent fey that cause destruction all over Feyland. They are loathed by most, tolerated by a few.
Mass Effect. A single gremlin is bad enough, but they are even worse when found in groups. They work together at times and cause even more havoc.
Troublemaking Tinkers. Gremlins love tinkering with vehicles and other complex mechanisms. They have been known to sabotage wagons and sailing vessels.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood