Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 15
Hit Points 117 (18d8 + 36)
Speed 40 ft.
|15 (+2)||20 (+5)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||18 (+4)||20 (+5)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The harvest maiden’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 17, +9 to hit with spell attacks). The harvest maiden can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The harvest maiden has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. The harvest maiden can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
- Stunning Kiss. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. The target must make a successful DC 17 Constitution saving throw or be stunned for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of their turns.
- Smoky Charms (Recharge 2-3). The harvest maiden targets one creature she can see within 30 feet of her. The target must succeed on a DC 17 Charisma saving throw or become charmed by the harvest maiden for 1 minute. The charmed target can repeat the saving throw if the harvest maiden does any damage to it. A creature that succeeds on the saving throw is immune to the harvest maiden’s charms for 24 hours.
The harvest maiden is a beautiful female fey with bright red curly hair.
She is usually clad in a long blue dress and wanders through the woods. These charming dark fey are part of the Autumn Court and serve the Skeleton King.
Intoxicating. The harvest maiden uses all her charms to seduce her victims. Seemingly harmless, these fey are actually ruthless and highly ambitious.
Servant of the King. The harvest maidens are also loyal to the Queen of Darkness and seek to emulate her. They delight in intimidating less powerful fey.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood