Medium fey, neutral evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 104 (16d8 + 32)
Speed 30 ft.
|19 (+4)||16 (+3)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||18 (+4)||18(+4)|
Saving Throws Wisdom +8, Charisma +8
Skills Perception +8, Persuasion +8
Damage Vulnerabilities fire Damage Immunities cold
Condition Immunities charmed
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 18
Languages Sylvan, Elvish
Challenge 11 (7,200 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The ice princess’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 17, +8 to hit with spell attacks). The ice princess can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The ice princess has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The ice princess makes two attacks with her ice swords.
- Ice Swords. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage plus 9 (2d8) cold damage.
- Frozen Song (Recharge 5-6). The ice princess sings a magical melody. Every humanoid within 90 feet of the ice princess must succeed on a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw or be frozen (paralyzed). A paralyzed target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns. The ice princess must take a bonus action on its subsequent turns to continue singing. She can stop singing at any time. The song ends if the ice princess is incapacitated. A target that successfully saves is immune to this ice princess’s song for the next 24 hours.
- Frigid Rebuke. When the ice princess takes damage from a creature she can see within 30 feet of her, the ice princess can force that creature to succeed on a DC 17 Constitution saving throw or take 11 (2d10) cold damage.
Perhaps the cruelest members of the Unseelie Court are the three ice princesses. These arch fey report directly to the Snow Queen, their mother. The trio of arch fey worship the snow she walks on. They are vicious, cold-hearted, and find it hard to let go of grudges.
Palace Plot. The ice princesses know of the Snow Queen’s ambition to take the Unseelie throne from the Queen of Darkness. They support their mother and seek to undermine her rival any way they can.
Icy Words. An icy mist pours forth when an ice princess speaks. Even worse, these dark fey have a powerful song that can freeze the listener.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood