Medium fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 17 (studded leather)
Hit Points 120 (16d8 + 48)
Speed 40 ft., fly 40 ft.
|16 (+3)||20 (+5)||16 (+3)||18 (+4)||12 (+1)||20 (+5)|
Saving Throws Charisma +10, Dexterity +10, Intelligence +9
Skills Acrobatics +10, Athletics +8, Persuasion +10
Condition Immunities charmed
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 20
Languages Sylvan, Common, Primordial
Challenge 12 (8,400 XP)
- Fey Step (Recharge 4-6). As a bonus action, Orchid can teleport up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space she can see.
- Innate Spellcasting. Orchid’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 19). Orchid can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. Orchid has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. Orchid’s attacks are magical.
- Multiattack. Orchid makes three attacks with her sword.
- Honey Sword. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage. Her sword drips with honey and some of it sticks to a creature she hits. If she is successful with a hit, she has advantage on all further sword attacks against that target.
- Pollen Cloud (3/day). Orchid releases a pollen cloud that fills a 20 ft. radius centered on her, lingering for 1 minute. Humanoids and beasts in the cloud when it appears, or that enter it later, must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw. On a successful save, the creature can’t be affected by the cloud for 24 hours. On a failed save, the creature is consumed with feelings of euphoria and is under the same effect as the confusion spell.
Orchid is the beautiful teenage rebel of the Seelie Court. She is very energetic and can’t sit still. This trait leads her into all kinds of mischief. At court Orchid is known as the Wild Child.
Seelie Rebel. She is a volatile and dangerous fey, unpredictable in her actions. The young fey is fed up with the life at court and wants to strike out on her own. She is even curious about her aunt, the Queen of Darkness. Orchid has made plans to visit the Unseelie Court. She has been charmed by the evil queen. This fey is in danger of being recruited by the enemy.
Wild Nature. Rather than be in court in the Tree Castle, she prefers to wander the wilds of Feyland. Orchid and her everflower dancers spend much of their time dancing in the woods.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood