Medium fey, chaotic good
Armor Class 17
Hit Points 300 (40d8 + 120)
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
|10 (+0)||25 (+7)||16 (+3)||25 (+7)||25 (+7)||30 (+10)|
Saving Throws Intelligence +14, Wisdom +14 Charisma +17, Skills Intimidation +17, Perception +14, Persuasion +17
Damage Immunities necrotic, poison
Condition Immunities charmed, paralyzed, poisoned
Senses truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 24
Languages All, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 23 (50,000 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. Titania’s innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 20). Titania can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- At will: dancing lights, druidcraft, faerie fire, light, message
- 3/day: animate objects, banishment, charm person, counterspell, confusion, detect magic, detect thoughts, dimension door, dispel magic, fog cloud, hypnotic pattern, invisibility, mirror image, modify memory
- 1/day: control weather, heal, mass suggestion, mirage arcane, wish
- Illumination. Titania sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet.
- Magical Resistance. Titania has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. Titania’s attacks are magical.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. Titania can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Multiattack. Titania makes three attacks.
- Diamond Wand. Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 12 (1d10 + 7) piercing damage plus 24 (7d6) radiant damage.
- Summon Faeries (1/day). Titania can use an action to summon 1d12 spring or summer faeries. They appear in unoccupied spaces within 30 feet of her.
Titania is the queen of the faeries and magic and rules the Seelie Court with her partner, Oberon. The proud queen is also the head of the Summer Court, a division of the Seelie Court. She and Oberon live in a massive forest complex known as the Tree Castle. It is located in the Great Tree and is home to her numerous minions.
Good Queen. Her sister became corrupted by darkness and was banished from the court. Titania still has hope the Queen of Darkness can return one day. She is an eternal optimistic and refuses to let thoughts cloud her vision.
Loyal Leader. Titania is loyal to her friends and allies, especially Oberon. Even though the Oak Lord pursues her, she ignores his romantic gestures.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood