Medium fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 19 (+2 studded leather)
Hit Points 143 (22d8 + 44)
Speed 30 ft.
|18 (+4)||20 (+5)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||20 (+5)|
- Fey Step (Recharge 4-6). As a bonus action, Riverwind can teleport up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space he can see.
- Innate Spellcasting. Riverwind’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 17). Riverwind can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. Riverwind has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. Riverwind’s attacks are magical.
- Multiattack. Riverwind makes two attacks.
- +2 Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- +3 Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d8 + 7) piercing damage.
- Whirlwind (Recharge 4-6). Each creature in a 10 ft. radius centered on Riverwind must make a DC 17 Strength saving throw. On a failure, a target takes 40 (9d8) bludgeoning damage and is flung up to 30 feet away from Riverwind in a random direction and knocked prone. If a thrown target strikes an object, such as a tree or rock, the target takes 3 (1d6) bludgeoning damage for every 10 feet it was thrown. If the target is thrown at another creature, that creature must succeed on a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw or take the same damage and be knocked prone. If the saving throw is successful, the target takes half the bludgeoning damage and isn’t flung away or knocked prone.
Riverwind is the wild teenage archer of the Unseelie Court. Due to his moody nature and constant need to rebel, he is always at the center of some kind of drama. Even though he has been around for hundreds of years, he is the eternal teenager. He is still emotionally immature and impulsive.
Winds of Change. This arch fey can conjure winds around himself to great affect. Surrounded by the changing winds of Feyland, Riverwind feels at home.
Moody Blue. Riverwind is a brooding loner who enjoys his solitude. This lost soul is now questioning his place in the Unseelie Court and is making overtures towards the rival court.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood