Medium fey, neutral good
Armor Class 15
Hit Points 110 (17d8 + 34)
Speed 30 ft., swim 50 ft.
|10 (+0)||20 (+5)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||18 (+4)||26(+8)|
Saving Throws Dexterity +8, Wisdom +7, Charisma +11
Skills Perception +7, Stealth +8
Damage Immunities necrotic, poison
Condition Immunities paralyzed, poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 17
Languages Sylvan, Primordial
Challenge 12 (8,400 XP)
- Amphibious. The lady can breathe air and water.
- Innate Spellcasting. The lady’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 17). The lady can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- At will: animal friendship, dancing lights, druidcraft, guidance, water walk
- 3/day: charm person, create or destroy water, detect thoughts, dispel magic, fog cloud, mirror image, sleep
- 1/day: animate objects, confusion, conjure elemental, control water, dimension door, mass cure wounds, modify memory, project image
- Magic Resistance. The lady has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. The lady can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Water Jet (Recharge 5-6). Sends out a 60-ft. line of water that is 5 ft. wide. Each creature in the area must make a successful DC 17 Dexterity saving throw or take 24 (7d6) force damage, or half damage on a save.
- Summon Giant Swans (1/day). The lady can summon 1d8 giant swans. They appear in unoccupied spaces within 30 feet of her.
- Foster Peace. If a creature charmed by the lady hits with an attack roll while within 60 feet of the lady, the lady magically causes the attack to miss, provided the lady can see the attacker.
Leading the Spring Court is the Lady of the Swans. She is also known as the Lady of the Lake. This good fey spends much of her time in the lakes of Feyland. She is the patient, calming voice of the good fey.
Water Maiden. She spends much of her time in isolation and lives in bliss. There she communes with nature, her swan maidens, and giant swans. The Lady of the Swans feels a deep connection to the wilderness.
Ancient Aid. This wise fey will help guide brave souls she judges worthy of her assistance. At times the lady will present a powerful magical sword to a hero, or send her minions to guide a lost party of adventurers.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood