A towering, corpulent beast, this fiend has the hideous head of a boar and arms ending in fatty, four-fingered hands.
Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 184 (16d10 + 96)
Speed 20 ft., fly 30 ft.
|21 (+5)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||19 (+4)||12 (+1)||15 (+2)|
Saving Throws Con +11, Int +9, Wis +6, Cha +7
Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 11
Languages Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 13 (10,000 XP)
- Magic Resistance: The nalfeshnee has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The nalfeshnee uses Horror Nimbus if it can. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 32 (5d10 + 5) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (3d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Horror Nimbus (Recharge 5–6): The nalfeshnee magically emits scintillating, multicolored light. Each creature within 15 feet of the nalfeshnee that can see the light must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature’s saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the nalfeshnee’s Horror Nimbus for the next 24 hours.
- Teleport: The nalfeshnee magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.